Sunday, October 9, 2011

day trip to San Diego.

Over the weekend, we drove down to San Diego to visit some friends, and dude, we ate sooo much.
Here are some pics to sum up the day!

boots: Zara
shirt: Target
bag: Badgley Mischka

I wanted an outfit that was appropriate for brunch by the beach and also for bar hopping at night, so I put together boots, sheer tights, and a pair of black shorts. I had brought fancier top to change into at night, but opted out of it cause by then I just didn't care anymore. Now I get to save it for a future post =)

places visited:
The Cottage in La Jolla for breakfast
Balboa Park
Extraordinary Desserts
Lincoln Room-- happy hour here is awesome!!!
Vin de Syrah-- the decor is like no other, but the dancing was pretty much non-existant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

much love,
grace